Why Resolve IT?
Super Secure Wi-Fi
We ensure that your Wi-fi is locked down and secure from hackers. We can enable strong internet filters that can protect your customers and staff from harmful websites and downloads.
Have slow or intermittent Wi-fi connectivity? We optimise your system so you can have peace of mind that you are getting the most out of your Wi-fi.
Optimised For business
Are you concerned that your customers will slow down your business internet speed when they use your Wi-fi? We install your Wi-fi with filters that prevent users from slowing everything down.
We can also block social media sites for your staff.
What You Need To Know About Our Process
A Wireless Site Survey
No wireless consultation is complete without an extensive site survey. In fact, if you are in need of consultation services and the wireless network consultant companies you’ve explored have not offered a wireless site survey, that’s your cue to turn around and run.
No two locations are ever the same when it comes to planning a wireless network. Many aspects will govern how wi-fi will perform in any environment. These include internal and external elements that will need to be planned around.
Insights gleaned from an active site survey enable our team to provide accurate recommendations for your network during consultations.
Once we complete your consultation, we’ll install your new wi-fi network. We offer full-service installation, including cabling, access point mounting and optimised configuration of new equipment within your existing IP infrastructure.
After consultation and installation, we offer reactive and proactive wireless network services (managed Wi-fi). A properly executed wireless deployment does not typically require ongoing support, but factors like changes in the environment, expansions, and occasional equipment failure may require some attention.
Our support packages are flexible to meet the needs of businesses of all sizes.
Advantages of Professionally Installed Wi-fi Systems
Things That Could Be Hindering Your Wi-fi Speeds
- Devices are able to roam around your space and maintain a strong connection to the internet.
- Your Wi-fi network will reach every inch of your office, house, warehouse, building, or public area.
- We can train you on how to configure your wireless network and answer your questions.
- Fast installation
- We can add more access points or equipment to your network as needed.
- Radio interference caused by nearby appliances on the same spectrum and local access points
- Physical obstructions like walls, pillars, doors, or glass
- Faulty wireless network equipment such as access points, switches and routers
- Poor cabling infostructure that prevents the access point from connecting to the internet, disrupting the signal
- Weak positioning of access points
How Do We Deliver Wi-fi
Physical Site Review
We always like to go on-site to perform a wireless site survey and see the issues that we’re dealing with. If we’re installing a new network, we review the building materials and construction characteristics.
Deliver Heat Map and Discuss Expectations
We can explain and highlight the desired radio strength of your wireless connection based on a heat map of your floor plan and the required equipment for the installation. We make sure to discuss the project with you by informing you of equipment type, installation times, insurance requirements and more.
Get To Work
Our technicians work quietly and without assistance. We bring all our own tools required for the job. We will even help you connect your devices to the new wireless network.
We Install Wi-fi For The Following Markets
- Office units and buildings
- Apartment buildings
- Luxury residential
- Healthcare facilities
- Religious facilities and churches
- Parks and boardwalks
- Construction sites
- Hotels and motels
- Stores and shopping complexes
- Restaurants & pubs